The Hahns

The Hahns

Monday, October 13, 2008

Gotta love the grandparents! :)

Thank goodness for grandparents who live close by...
This weekend was not great for me. I had some stomach virus or something that was making me quite nauseous and not able to help Matt much with Landon. But thank goodness for the grandparents. Mom and Cathy came over on Saturday to help care for the baby and wash dishes, do laundry, etc. And then the grandpas joined the grandmas over on Sunday to watch the Bears game and help with the baby. It was sooo nice knowing that I could relax or sleep and Matt wasn't alone trying to take care of Landon all by himself. I know that he would've (he's a great daddy! :) ), but it's always nice to have some help. So a BIG thank you to the grandmas and grandpas and a BIG I'm sorry to all of you wonderful friends and family who called to come see the baby while I was sick. I felt bad to say no....but would've felt worse if you'd seen me! :) I hope now that I am turning the corner and we'll have smooth sailing from here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Alicia...I am so sorry that you got so sick! I sure hope it wasn't anything we had...all though we never got fevers or bad coughs or stomach stuff. What a horrible feeling! Luckily, you do have amazing parents who jumped at the chance to help you out and spend time with Landon! I know one especially proud grandma who was at church on Sunday! I sure hope you are feeling better!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure hope you are feeling better! but yea for grandparents :). glad you had the extra helping hands. i know they loved being there with you all, even though you were sick! love ya lots..m.e.

    ReplyDelete