The Hahns

The Hahns

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Like Father, like Son

So sorry that I have been absent from the blogging world for so long! :) But I thought it was about time for an update!
Landon is growing and changing every day. It is amazing how much he learns in just a short time. He has become very interested in things with buttons, such as the remote control and x-box controller (hence the title of this post! :) ). He is also talking like crazy. He especially enjoys talking to his bottle, pacifier, and toys that he can easily hold. He LOVES Logan. He will watch him and look for him all the time. He also smiles and giggles when Logan barks. Logan has done really well with Landon too. So far he doesn't mind if Landon tugs on his ears.
Today, Landon rolled over on his tummy to get the football that was out of his reach when he was on his side. I wonder if he knows it's a Bears football. Probably because Matt's favorite lullaby for Landon is "Bear Down, Chicago Bears." How cute is that? :)
I also have to include an updated picture of baby girl and me. I am now in week 26 of the pregnancy and mostly feeling good. The only thing that really bugs me is my lower back. It is sore all the time. But according to Kelli (who's 2 weeks ahead of me) and Victoria (who's 2 weeks behind me), that is normal since they're having the same problem! :) But I'd take this over morning sickness any day!!

4 comments:

  1. What cute pictures! I so miss my little nephew. I know he's going to have changed so much since I last saw him in January. So thanks for keeping me updated on his latest findings and adventures through your blog. Only about 6 more weeks and I'll be home to see him (and you guys too)! :) I love you and give Landon and big hug and kiss from his aunt Kristina. Tell little Jemima I said hi too!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures...and I like the one with the football the best! You both are such wonderful parents and Landon is so much fun and growing like a weed!! You look fabulous Alicia :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landon is adorable and I'm so excited I got to see him last weekend! I can't believe he's 4 months already...time flies so fast (why aren't these pregnancies flying by that fast?) :) It's great to see your budding belly and to be able to share all the aches and pains with you! Also with those come the great feelings of our little ones that are so worth those aches! Did you see that on your countdown you are finally out of the 100 days mark!!!! What an achievement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures and that is way cute that matt sings the bear down song to landon! :) i love your belly. you make a very cute pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete