The Hahns

The Hahns

Saturday, April 09, 2016

Stitch fix box #4

I was really excited to get my fourth box from Stitch Fix. If you are new to this service, you can get more info here with my referral link .  I scheduled it to come over Spring Break since we didn't go anywhere, and it arrived right on time.  This time I asked for some springy items.  I wanted some spring colored pants and a floral (but not too crazy) top. I didn't style anything with accessories or shoes.  My adorable nephew was napping in my room. :)  Here is what I got:
Gilli Mattie Crossback Maxi Dress $78
As soon as I pulled this dress from the box, I thought, I do not like this pattern.  I tried it on, because sometimes things look better on.  But I still didn't like it.  The back was really neat, I liked the crossback.  But I also didn't like how it highlighted my stomach with the clingy fabric.
Verdict: Return


Margaret M Emer Printed Straight Leg Pant $98
These are ADORABLE!  I love the color and pattern of the pants.  Unfortunately, they were too tight for me.  I had a hard time getting them over my thighs.  I didn't want to go a size bigger though, because I think they would be too big in the waist.  So sad :(
Verdict: Return

Brixon Ivy Midori Ballet Tie Wrap Sweater $54
Honestly, this sweater confused me when I first tried it on :).  But once I figured it out, I really liked it.  It is SUPER soft and comfortable.  Unfortunately, no one else in my family really liked it and I thought it was a bit expensive for me.
Verdict: Return

Market and Spruce Kesey Knit Romper $64
First, I'm not a fan of rompers, the whole one piece thing I don't like.  Emmy approved though and said we could be twins since she has several and they look really cute on her.  I wasn't real excited about the pattern either, but it was a REALLY comfortable knit.
Verdict: Return

Pixley Cyprian Henley Blouse $58
Here is a floral shirt, just like I requested.  It wasn't too crazy, also like I requested.  But I didn't really like the pattern.  I'm sure my mom has dishes in a similar pattern and Landon said it reminded him of a grandma...so
Verdict: Return

Unfortunately, this was my first box that I didn't LOVE anything in it enough to keep.  I had a different stylist, Jasmine, this time.  I don't know how much that affected the box.  I was a bit disappointed, but I know there are many times when I go shopping for myself and don't find what I'm looking for.  I already scheduled another fix, hoping if I'm more specific with what I want, I'll have better luck.
Style card

pricing sheet
What do you think?  

2 comments:

  1. I loved that floral top and the emer pant! Sad they didn't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also loved the floral top and the emers. they are adorable! hopefully your next fix is better for you!

    ReplyDelete