The Hahns

The Hahns

Friday, June 23, 2017

Stitch Fix #8

Since I didn't keep anything in my last box, I scheduled a new fix to come soon after.  I still asked for some colorful pants and tops that aren't blouses, since that's mostly what I got in my last fix.  If you haven't heard of or used Stitch Fix before, check it out here: Stitch Fix

Here is what came in my box:
Froxx Vivyan Scoop Neck Knit Top $48
I liked this top a lot.  It was really comfortable and fit well.  The problem is that I have 2 black/white striped shirts already, so I didn't feel like I could buy a third. 😁
Returned
Kut from the Kloth Siena Cropped Pant $58
These pants are awesome!  They are really comfortable and I love the red!  When I asked for colored pants, this is what I had in mind.
Kept
Skies are Blue Hillsboro Mixed Material Hem Knit Top $54
Here's the front and back of this shirt.  It was really comfortable, but seemed a little plain for me.  It was also a bit too big.
Returned
Liverpool Mirabella Roll Cuff Skinny Jean $98
I loved the color of these pants as well.  Unfortunately, I could barely pull them up.  They were VERY tight.
Returned
41Hawthorne Valerie Tie Wrap Knit Top $48
This top was really comfortable and I liked the style.  Unfortunately, if you look at the picture below, you can see why I didn't keep it.
Returned
 Yep, this dress I got in a previous fix!  Love the dress and wear it a lot, but the print is the same!!
Style card

Price sheet
If you are interested in checking out my previous fixes, you can click on the links below:
It really is a fun service, even if you don't keep anything!

1 comment:

  1. I love guessing if you keep or return an item before I see your verdict! I'm usually right! :)

    ReplyDelete